6. Review of property documentation
The object documents are checked for authenticity and completeness by a well-known specialist lawyer.
Before making a purchase decision, buyers want to find out extensive information about the property. In addition, the potential buyer needs documents, among other things, for the financing discussion or for the loan application at his bank.
We will advise you on what needs to be made available and where you can obtain the documents. This includes:
- The current extract from the land register (in Germany max. 6 weeks old, abroad various requirements)
- location map
- Floor plans/living space calculation
- Proof of building insurance
- Energy performance certificate
- Invoices for repairs made
- A list of modernizations made
- Declaration of division and distribution plan
- Utility bills
- Owners meeting minutes